You’ve had enough of working for other people.
You’ve had an idea about starting your own business.
But what do you need to do?
Yes, starting a business of your own is exciting (and also daunting), so here’s a few areas you need to cover;
- Plan – What is your market and how are you going to get to it?, How much are you going to charge? What does your Profit & Loss look like? Where is your cash coming from?
- Decide on your business structure – Is self-employment or a Limited Company the best way to go and what do I do to set these up?
- Set up a business bank account. And shop around for an account that suits you and your pocket.
- Keep records. Or get someone like a bookkeeper or accountant to do it for you.
- Do I need specific accreditations and/or insurances?
It’s not an exhaustive list and you’ll need help.
For a free chat, contact me on any of the ways below and I’ll give you that help.
Telephone: 01922 430997
Mobile: 07985 645087